onsdag 16 januari 2008

Grand opening

Hi all!



Welcome to my blog. We'll see what stuff comes up here. This will probably be some kind of journal of all my musical activities.



I'm currently recording the guitars and preparing files for my curreny "melogressive" project CONSTANCIA. The day after we opened our MySpace page we were contacted by American top producer Beau Hill (Warrant, Europe, Ratt, Alice Cooper) who said he liked our stuff very much and asked if we wanted him to re-mix some tracks. So, we will, why I'm working on re-recording some guitar parts for the song, at the same time as I'm finishing up demoing the remaining tracks (15 all in all).



I'm also writing new songs and rehearsing old ones for the resurrection of 70s classic band SIR LORD BALTIMORE which I'm proud to be part of today. Imagine being asked to join one of your old favourite bands! KEWL, huh?! We're off to New York in March to write and rehearse.



SALT is my current band, featuring among others Björn Lodin (Baltimoore, Six Feet Under) and Micke "Nord" Andersson (Nord, Private Eyes, Roxette etc). Robban has laid down the drums fro the forthcoming album and me and Micke will start recording guitars in February.



"The Encyclopedia of Swedish Punk 1976-1986" is a book written by Peter Jandreus, which I'm doing layout and additional writing, research for. It's in the final proof reading stage now, so hopefully this "never ending story" will be finished soon!

Inga kommentarer: